....as theological as I can get.....

....as theological as I can get.....

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Failure, thy name is J Marie

I should be in a church right....Now. Literally now. I failed on my first try. I didn't do it on purpose, did I?
Let's see..I woke up at 930. Thirty minutes later than I should have, but one hour should have been workable amount of time to get my hair flat ironed, contacts in and dress on.

Sent via text at 10:25 am
Me: Darn it...I tried to go to church..not happening today. I'm not ready and V's church shoes that match her dress didn't make it home with her, like her dad said they did (yes, I threw my ex under the church bus).
JS: Sorry love, but there's church all day you know.

Huh? Church all day? Seriously? Why?

JS: Sometimes it takes people all day to convince themselves to go.

...If at first you don't get your ass up for church, go to a later mass.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I found your blog through Jess's. Your search/project/idea sounds really cool. I'm excited to see where it leads you. :)

    ReplyDelete